Skip to main content

How to Change Your Address

If you are the parent/guardian of a current AUSD student and need to change your address, you can update your address at your student's school or at the Student Services Department with the appropriate paperwork  Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.  No appointment is needed.   

Please bring the following documents:

  • Your Photo I.D.
  • The new lease/rental agreement or property tax/mortgage statement
  • 1 (one) current (within the last 30-days) utility bill (Alameda Municipal Power, PG& E or water/garbage)